8 Spring Fashion Must-Haves
Are you ready to put away the sweaters, heavy coats, and winter gear? Who isn’t? It was a long winter – but spring is here!
Sunnier days and warmer weather allow you to change up how you’ve been dressing and grab the short sleeves and lightweight jackets. Of course, if you’re looking to add a few new pieces to your closet, you might be interested in this year’s spring trends.
Here are a few of the top trends you might try – and they cover everything from outerwear to accessories!
- Oversized Jackets: This spring, the trend for jackets is oversized! Whether it be a blazer or a casual jacket, if you want to embrace the trend – go big.
- H&M Oversized Blazer – Two colors to choose from.
- Zara Limited Edition Oversized Blazer – Great olive color.
- Free People Ruby Jacket – Oversized casual jacket in two colors.
- Anything Pastel: If you’re a fan of pastels – then you are going to love the clothes you see on the racks this spring! Pale pinks, light yellows, lavender, and sky blue will be everywhere.
- DKNY Belted Fluted Sleeve Dress – Great all-occasion dress.
- Drop Sleeve Crew Top – Casual, lavender top.
- New Look Cuffed Jogger – Pale yellow casual pants that are perfect for the weekend.
- White Boots: White boots continue to be popular – and if you don’t have a pair, you might want to grab some!
- Benisa Bootie – Cute ankle bootie.
- Sam Edelman Codie – Nice block heel on these.
- Circus by Sam Edelman Karina – Knee-high boots.
- Floral Prints: Spring flowers are popping up all over – including on your clothes! Floral prints are popular, and you’ll love the variations in colors and print size.
- Miss Punctuality Pink and Black Floral Print Lightweight Blazer – Perfect for spring.
- ASOS Design Soft Satin Suit Wide Leg Pants in Floral – Gorgeous floral pattern.
- Grand Flora Poplin Midi Dress – Bold floral pattern.
- Wide-Leg Pants: If you haven’t been a fan of “skinny” pants and jeans, you’ll be happy to see wide-leg pants making a comeback!
- H Halston Wide Leg Pants – Classic black.
- Verona Wide Leg With Belted Waist in Leopard Print – Great print.
- Cabo Linen Wide Leg Pant – Fantastic casual pants in three colors
- Trench Coats: Trench coats always seem to be in style – so this is an investment worth making when it comes to your clothes.
- The Modern Trench Coat – Khaki is an ideal neutral.
- Cotton Twill Trench Coat – Two colors to choose from.
- Double Breasted Trench Coat With Removable Hood – Three different colors, including black.
- Straw Bags: Straw bags are all the rage as they have a great casual or boho feel to them. And you’ll find them in all different shapes and sizes.
- Tilly Tote – Perfect if you like a little bigger bag.
- Penida Round Bag – Popular round bag.
- Cuzco Vaulted Straw Wristlet – Small and perfect for nights out.
- Stripes: Stripes will be on clothing – for both men and women – this spring. Subtle and small or bold and bright – you’ll find stripes are in the stores.
- Striped V-Neck Dress – Pretty multicolor dress.
- Mid-Rise Striped Linen-Blend Wide-Leg Pants – Affordable with white and blue stripes.
- SweatyRocks Short-Sleeved Striped Tee – All sorts of different colors to choose from.
There are many spring trends that can be incorporated into your wardrobe with very little effort – in fact, you might have some in your closet! Which trends are you looking forward to trying out?