Breweries Near Breinigsville
Just about anyone who lives in the area of Breinigsville knows that there are plenty of places to grab a brew after work. Whether you’re a craft beer enthusiast, or you just enjoy hanging with friends and sharing a cold one, Breinigsville has something for you in just about every direction. We’re taking a tour of the best breweries in Breinigsville to take the hard work out of deciding where to visit next!
- Yergey Brewing– In the heart of Emmaus is this town-favorite brewery that offers beer, burgers, and other good eats. This brewery boasts a cozy atmosphere and friendly staff that give it its widely-known reputation for great service. Yergey’s is a much-loved brewery that offers flavorful, unique selections for a variety of different tastes. Although they call themselves a nano-brewery, Breinigsville locals know it to be a must-go weekend favorite.
- HiJinx Brewing Company– Just across 78 are a ton of Allentown hotspots that rival ones in its neighboring town. HiJinx is an impeccably-designed brewery, boasting a beautiful bar space, large open spaces, and even a dog-friendly tasting room. The brewery also has a food truck available outside if you’re feeling hungry, making it a one stop shop for food and drinks!
- Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works– This cool, industrial-style brewpub is a local go-to for American grub, juicy burgers, and rich beer. The space is open, the portions are huge, and the menu is vast. There’s truly something for everything on the menu, including various vegetarian options and of course, a huge selection of beer.
- Lost Tavern Brewing– Rated 4.8 stars by patrons is this fantastic brewery in Hellertown. This brewery offers both indoor and outdoor seating areas, affordable drink prices, great snacks, and even free board games, shuffleboard, and darts! Although they do not currently offer food, you can grab some at the food truck when the craving strikes. People also rave about the knowledgeable and accommodating staff, who make choosing the perfect beer a breeze.
- Bonn Place Brewing Company– Bethlehem’s little gem is Bonn Place Brewing, which is located near Lehigh University. This brewery and taproom offers a great selection of beers brewed on site, and is loved for its friendly service and cozy, intimate setting. Although the establishment does not offer food, they do allow patrons to order in from local places or bring their own. This place crowds up quickly, so get there early to grab a seat!
- Kutztown Tavern– A favorite among college students and locals alike, and understandably so, is Kutztown Tavern. Located just down the street from Kutztown University and tucked between small shops and local businesses, this unexpectedly cool spot offers delicious entrees alongside microbrews for a relaxed night out. Comfortable seating, good-sized flights, and a huge selection of craft beers make this spot a classic Friday or Saturday night hit.
- Saucony Creek Craft Brewery + Gastropub– A 10-minute drive down the road from Kutztown Tavern is this brewery and gastropub that is actually a converted car dealership showroom. Saucony Creek offers an astounding number of great, flavorful seasonal beers, and the menu is off-the-charts good. Its industrial-style interior and chill atmosphere earn it some serious points for having that “cool” factor.
There are clearly plenty of great options for grabbing a cold drink in and around the Breinigsville area. Whether you are looking for a laid-back afternoon enjoying the warm summer air at Lost Town Tavern, or a cool night out at HiJinx Brewing Company with a few friends (and a dog!), there truly is something for everyone around Breinigsville. What are your favorite nearby breweries?