Update Your Fall Wardrobe
Now that September is here, you’re probably thinking about putting away your summer clothes and transitioning to fall. It only makes sense.
Of course, you might also be thinking about updating your fall wardrobe with a few new pieces – especially if you like to keep up with the trends.
Fall 2021 will see the return of some old favorites and some new things when it comes to fashion trends – so pick and choose a few that you like and go from there!
- Sequins: If you love a little glitz and glam, then you’re going to be thrilled that sequins are a definite trend for autumn.
- Chi Chi London High Neck Sequin Top in Champagne – Perfect for a Friday night out!
- BB Dakota Truth Aura Dare Sequin Bodysuit – Great piece for layering with a jacket or blazer
- Endless Rose Sequin Mini Skirt – This skirt comes in two different colors – so pick your fave!
- Bebe Strapless Sequin Overlay Jumpsuit – Two color choices for this gorgeous jumpsuit!
- Blazers and Vests: Blazers and vests will continue to be popular this fall – so if you’re a fan of this look, you’re in luck.
- J. Crew Original School Boy Blazer – A classic blazer in two colors – navy and camel.
- WHBM Signature Blazer – Available in black or white, this is a beautiful two-button blazer.
- Beyond Travel Classic Boyfriend Blazer – Lots of fantastic colors to choose from!
- ASOS DESIGN Aristocrat Mansy Suit Vest in Brown Check – Great vest for layering.
- Knits: When fall rolls around, do you automatically reach for your cozy knit sweaters? You’re not alone! And this year, knits will be seen in more than just sweaters. Look for dresses, pants, and skirts, too.
- Zara Wide Leg Knit Pants – A fantastic neutral pair of pants that you can wear with lots of things!
- ASOS Lipsy Knitted Midi Skirt in Oatmeal – Another great piece!
- City Studios Juniors’ Mock-Neck Sweater Dress – This gray dress will be a favorite in your closet!
- Donegal Merino Blasket Honeycomb Stitch Aran Sweater – Choose from any of the colors, and you’ll be happy!
- Puffy Coats: Puffy coats and jackets are back!
- Eddie Bauer Lodge Down Duffle Coat – Several colors and lots of sizes to choose from.
- Athleta Whisper Featherless Jacket – Not as bulky as some puffy coats.
- Wantdo Women’s Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Short Down Jacket – So many colors that you might just have to order a couple.
- Baggy Jeans: Yes, you’ve probably seen the reports, but skinny jeans are out, and baggy jeans are in!
- Good American Good Waist Palazzo – Great jeans with just the right amount of stretch.
- Gap Sky High Wide-Leg Jeans With Washwell™ – A classic looking jean that’s not too wide.
- Z1975 Wide Leg Cut Out Jeans – High-waisted and wide-leg all in one.
- Big Bags: Put all of your small purses away and reach for something big – really big!
- Anthropologie Julien Tote Bag – Lots of fabulous colors and a unique design make this a great bag!
- Coach Gallery Tote in Signature Canvas – Classic Coach tote in several fantastic colors!
- GoLeather Cognac Leather Hobo Bag – This bag is handmade and ships from Poland – and it has rave reviews!
- Boots: You probably have a large collection of boots already – and this year you’ll want to wear them all the time! No matter if they’re short or tall, heeled or flat – boots are in!
So what trends are you excited about for the fall? What pieces are you going to add to your wardrobe to give it a little update? No matter your style, there’s something for everyone on this list!