Cool Off This Summer With These Things
After a cold winter and a cool spring, when summer starts, you probably love the heat and sunshine. But after a few days of extremely high temperatures, you may begin to look for some relief.
Running through the sprinkler like a kid may not be an option for you anymore, but there are lots of neat things that can help cool you down during the summer months. From fans to sheets to beverage coolers – this list has it all!
- Marie Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater: If you need a quick way to feel refreshed on a hot day, then check out this facial spray. The scent is light and summery and will help to hydrate your skin. You’ll love the scent, and this mini one can easily fit in your purse – so you can take it with you everywhere.
- Dream Essential Soothing Gel Mask: How about using this gel mask to cool off at the end of a busy day? Wear it for a few moments while you relax or when you go to bed at night to help you sleep.
- Prism Hybrid Canteen: Everyone should carry a water bottle with them during the summer months (or year-round, for that matter). This one holds 20 oz. of water and is perfect for infusing with fruit if you want to create some “spa water.” The bottom of this canteen twists off and can be used as a cup if you’re going to share your water with someone.
- Whirlwind Cool Blade-Less Mini Fan: Have you ever wished there was just a little breeze while you were out and about? Then why not carry a small fan with you? This one from Whirlwind does not have blades – making it easy to stick in your pocket or backpack. And this two-pack means you can even share one with a friend!
- Chilly Pad Cooling Towel: When the extreme heat and humidity hits, it may seem that there is nothing you can do that will help you cool down. But that’s not true! Grab your Chilly Pad Cooling Towel! All you do is wet this towel and then wrap it around your neck or place it on your forehead to feel the cooling effect.
- Tempur-Adapt Cloud + Cooling Pillow: Do you spend your night flipping your pillow to find the “cold side”? Lots of people do! So why not invest in a cooling pillow? It has a cooling cover that you’re sure to love, plus it can go in the washing machine!
- Honeywell Dreamweaver Sleep Fan: If you’re a fan of a fan and like a little “white noise” while you sleep, this Honeywell Dreamweaver Sleep Fan may be your new best friend. This unique fan generates “pink noise” – a combination of high and low frequencies that are supposed to be more beneficial for your sleep. It also has several different settings for airflow, depending on your needs.
- HotelSheetsDirect 100% Bamboo Bed Sheet Set: Sheets are another great way to keep cool while sleeping. These bamboo bed sheets come in all sizes to fit your mattress and a variety of colors to fit your style.
- Bossin Countertop Ice Maker: Are you always running out of ice during the summer months? Then a countertop ice maker is a fantastic investment. This one by Bossin can make up to 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours. Perfect for those frozen drinks!
- Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage & Wine Chiller: Did you stop and pick up a bottle of wine on your way home from work? Excellent! But now that bottle of Pinot Grigio isn’t cold, and you’d like to serve it with dinner – so what do you do? Put it in your Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage and Wine Chiller! It’ll be ready to drink in no time at all.
What are your favorite gadgets and gizmos that keep you cool when the temperatures start to climb? Try some of these this summer and keep the heat at bay.