Waterparks Near Breinigsville
Warmer weather is fast approaching, and before we know it, those hot summer months will be upon us! We’re always looking for new summer hot spots, and there is no better way to cool off than by splashing around at one of the many great waterparks in the area around Breinigsville, PA. Here are some waterparks within driving distance of the town that are a fun place for the whole family to beat the heat!
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions– Welcome to America’s largest indoor waterpark! The park is a whopping 220,000 square feet and features a retractable roof, indoor and outdoor family hot tubs, a lazy river, wave pool, and tons of other activities for the youngsters. It doesn’t stop there—the park also has indoor surfing, a water coaster with enclosed tunnels, a basketball court pool, net crawls, water guns, a vertical plunge drop, and more! Rides accommodate swimmers of all ages and skill levels, and there are designated areas for young children and adults. If you’d like to know more about this all-inclusive waterpark, visit their website.
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom– Dorney Park is a two-in-one venue that consists of an amusement park and a waterpark for the price of one! The park features a fun-filled kid’s park called Planet Snoopy, an animatronic dinosaur park, thrill rides and rollercoasters (including the first and only floorless coaster in PA), live entertainment, and of course, the Wildwater Kingdom waterpark. The whole family will enjoy the rides, food, and outdoor fun at this park, and it’s a great way to cool off in the summer!
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark– This mountain-themed waterpark features thrill rides, family rides, kids rides, adventure zone, ziplines, and more! Water attractions include wave pools, indoor surfing, tube slides, an adventure river, mat slides, and a dune runner. Small kids can enjoy the “Kahuna Cove” or splash around in the Pharaoh’s Phortress on a hot summer day. The park also offers group picnics and “Twilight Specials” for deals that beat the daytime traffic.
- H2Oooohh– Located in the Town Center at Split Rock Resort, this waterpark has five exciting body, tube, and raft slides, a wave pool, hot tubs, and plenty of kids play areas. They also host waterpark birthday parties for groups, as well a movie theater, arcade, mini golf, and cosmic bowling! Be sure to check out their awesome site for more details on other amenities and ticket prices.
- Spray Park– This North Wales waterpark is a great combination of playground and waterpark fun—all for free! The park features various sprinklers and other water attractions that are perfect for younger kids. Park-goers love the modern feel and cleanliness of the venue, as well as the friendliness of the staff and fellow patrons. There are also private rooms that can be rented out for birthday parties as well!
- Aquatopia Indoor Water Park– Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark is a feature of Camelback Resort that is open year-round, and is a favorite spot for resort-goers! The park invites families to enjoy water slides, tunnels, waves, and lazy rivers in a Caribbean-like atmosphere. They also have swim up bars, plenty of food options to refuel!
- Great Wolf Lodge– Great Wolf Lodge resort guests can enjoy the benefits of admission into this waterpark, that features slideboarding, a water plunge, wave pool, water fort tree house, group raft rides, and water basketball. You can also rent a cabana to rest and retreat between splashes! Check out the website for more info on the attractions and activities there.
Are any of these your family’s favorites? Let us know in the comments below!