Delicious Apple Recipes
What flavors come to mind when you think of fall? Are you Team Pumpkin Spice? Or, are you Team Apple? While many people love pumpkin spice, apple is one of the most beloved fall ingredients out there.
After all, one of fall’s most cherished activities is to head to your local apple orchard and pick a bushel full of apples. Of course, then you need to come up with some recipes to use them all. Don’t worry though, there are plenty of delicious apple recipes out there that will have your taste buds saying, “Thank you!”
- Caramel Apple Pecan Streusel Pie: Apple pie is good, but Caramel Apple Pecan Streusel Pie is better! The pecan streusel topping, along with the caramel sauce, will have you wondering why you’ve never made this pie before! And, if you’re short on time – a pre-made crust and your favorite store-bought caramel sauce will work just fine!
- Homemade Crockpot Applesauce: Who doesn’t love applesauce and this homemade version can be made in your crockpot – which makes it even easier to make! The best thing is you can control how much sugar you use!
- Apple Crisp: Apple crisp is a delicious fall dessert. With oats, apples, and cinnamon as the stars of the show – you know it’s going to be good. Serve it with your favorite vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream, and you’ll be saying, “Yum!”
- Apple Pie Bread Pudding: Bread pudding is an excellent dessert to make if you’ve got a loaf of bread that’s starting to get slightly stale. The butter, milk, and heavy cream will soak right into your bread – and make this wonderful dessert! And, if you’re not a fan of raisins – just leave them out!
- Easy Apple Butter: If you haven’t made apple butter before, you must give this recipe a try. It’s a great topping for toast, biscuits, and rolls or swirled into yogurt. Make a big batch and put some away in your freezer!
- Maple Glazed Apple Blondies: Are you a fan of blondies? They’re a cousin to brownies, and they’re extremely delicious! These blondies incorporate apples and cinnamon that makes them a wonderful choice for fall. And, that maple glaze is a great added touch!
- Bacon Apple Cheddar Bread: Sweet apples and savory bacon and cheddar cheese are combined to make this homemade bread – and it’s amazing! Grill a slice in the morning with a little butter and serve it with an egg or two and you’ll start your day off great!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apple and Bacon: Brussels sprouts may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but when you prepare them with bacon and apples – you might be convinced to give them a second chance. This is a wonderful side dish with pork or chicken!
- Spiced Carrot-Apple Soup with Fresh Mint: After a hot summer, the cooler temperatures of fall make it the perfect time for soup. This one is packed with flavor!
- Ham, Gruyere, and Apple Panini: Another recipe that combines sweet and savory is this Ham, Gruyere, and Apple Panini. The whole-grain mustard adds some extra flavor and if you don’t have a panini press – just make it as a grilled cheese!
Apples are delicious and good for you – and these recipes will showcase all of their great flavors. What apple recipes do you love to make when autumn rolls around?